HELP Grant supporting documents (grades, ACT Scores, and HELP curriculum certification) are due April 30. Only the student’s Mississippi Aid Application (MAAPP) is due March 31 for HELP Grant eligibility.
High School Counselors, we know you juggle demands from principals, colleagues, students, and parents. We respect the work you do and appreciate your partnership in helping students realize their dreams of going to college.
From your MAAPP Dashboard, you can view a list of graduating seniors, submit student academic information, certify the HELP core curriculum, and generate reports to support FAFSA and MAAPP completions.
- Submit student academic information
- Certify the HELP core curriculum
- Generate reports to support FAFSA and state aid application completion
Watch YouTube Videos! Full Playlist: How to Log in and Navigate MAAPP
Respect Student Privacy. Protect Student Data!
- Do NOT send SSNs in the body of an email.
- Do NOT mail CDs containing grade files.
- Do NOT send grade files as email attachments.
To ensure the safety of Mississippi student information, the Office will not accept files submitted as email attachments or on CD/USB via regular mail.