High School Counselors, we know you juggle demands from principals, colleagues, students, and parents. We respect the work you do and appreciate your partnership in helping students realize their dreams of going to college.
High school and district counselors with accounts in the old system were emailed new account credentials on 9/19. Users of the old system should NOT request to create a new account unless the user has changed schools.
New counselors may request an account by clicking on the MAAPP logo above.
From your MAAPP Dashboard, you can view a list of graduating seniors, submit student academic information, certify the HELP core curriculum, and generate reports to support FAFSA and MAAPP completions.
- Submit student academic information
- Certify the HELP core curriculum
- Generate reports to support FAFSA and state aid application completion
Respect Student Privacy. Protect Student Data!
- Do NOT send SSNs in the body of an email.
- Do NOT mail CDs containing grade files.
- Do NOT send grade files as email attachments.
To ensure the safety of Mississippi student information, the Office will not accept files submitted as email attachments or on CD/USB via regular mail.