High School Counselors, we know you juggle demands from principals, colleagues, students, and parents. We respect the work you do and appreciate your partnership in helping students realize their dreams of going to college.
Visit the Counselor Center!
- Obtain a Counselor PIN
- Submit student academic information
- Certify the HELP core curriculum
- Generate reports to support FAFSA and state aid application completion
Step-by-step instructions for utilizing the Counselor Center are available HERE. Log in with your email address and your Counselor PIN. Your login email address is the primary email address you provided when you applied for your Counselor PIN. Follow instructions for obtaining a Counselor PIN.
Respect Student Privacy. Protect Student Data!
- Do NOT send SSNs in the body of an email.
- Do NOT mail CDs containing grade files.
- Do NOT send grade files as email attachments.
To ensure the safety of Mississippi student information, the Office will not accept files submitted as email attachments or on CD/USB via regular mail.